All babies look good - they are getting crowded but have good amniotic fluid :)
Little Pea is still in the middle, head down with legs kicked up towards Stretch (Dad says she will be a good yogi). Stretch is on my left, with his legs tucked behind Bruiser. Bruiser, on my right, is still head up, legs down.
- Cervix looks great, no signs of impending labor
- Glucose test for gestational diabetes - negative! yea!
- Fibronectin test for indication of preterm labor - test is negative, there is a %99.9 chance that I will not deliver in the next two weeks. If positive they would just want to monitor more closely and tell me to take it even easier. should get results by tomorrow (they will retest @ 28 weeks).
- No travel for daddy recommended post 26-28 weeks (2-4 weeks from now July 9th/July 23rd).
- No work in the office for momma post 27 weeks (mid July) but should be cutting back on hours in the office now. They thought working at home for last two weeks of July would be fine.
5 years ago