Sunday, December 09, 2007

Nursery

I decided I better hop on getting Quattro's nursery items ordered so we could get everything by Christmas. I'd like to set up the room during our time off.



David likes modern, I like simple traditional. I think I this Dwell forest bedding is something we can both be happy with. And I found it at a reasonable price on ebay.


This new Baby Mod line of cribs at Walmart have the look of Netto and Ouef at the fraction of the cost. I didn't get to see it in person but the reviews were great. This changing table easily converts to a dresser.


Light sky blue for the walls. Cream linen drapery or roman shades. Our chocolate brown glider and some affordable art from Etsy to finish it off.


1 comment:

Smooch said...

Good choices. Quattro is going to be super hip.