Friday, February 15, 2008

Two Down...

Evan had a rough night, he was feverish and distraught so David let him sleep with him. He ended up throwing up while in bed with David. He is still hot this morning despite alternating doses of Motrin and Tylenol.

Lily was standing up in her crib last night when we went in to go get Evan. I checked her temp and it was also over 101. I let her stay up a bit and gave her a bottle. She seemed in good spirits so I put her back in her crib and seems better this morning.

I'm taking them both in to the doctor this morning to get them checked out. I've seen lots of posts on rotovirus on the AMOM list, it can't be that again, can it? That would push me over the edge. Or maybe it is the flu. Only Will and I ended up getting flu shots this season.

No comments: