Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Good Tempered Chunk


It is hard to balance the camera and get Holden to smile at the same time but here is my attempt from this morning. He is really the sweetest, easiest baby. I have started to worry that maybe there is a problem because he does not cry. Is that possible?
He does require being held in the evening after the big kids go to bed, but other than that he is super low maintance.

At two and a half months he is wearing six month clothes and a size 3 diaper. We had two nights this week where he slept from 10:15 to 7am! This morning he slept until 5am, nursed and slept until 8am. I will be starting work soon so I'll need to feed him around 6am anyway so that I can get ready.

3 comments:

GrammaG said...

I don't remember the other three crying much when they were that size. He does look like a sweetie. I am so eager to see him... all of them actually.

GrammaG said...

I don't remember the other three crying much when they were that size. He does look like a sweetie. I am so eager to see him... all of them actually.

Smooch said...

i think my 19 month olds wear size 3 diapers. maybe hoss can hand them down when he graduates to 4s.