Thursday, August 02, 2007

Babymoon 2

Tomorrow David and I are headed off for a mini-babymoon. When we were expecting the triplets we took a babymoon to Hawaii for 10 days. Our room faced the ocean and we slept each night with the windows open and lulled to sleep by the crashing waves.

This time we are a bit busier but we are managing to get away for one night. We are headed nearby to the Watermark Hotel & Spa in San Antonio.


We will get up, have breakfast, then head to San Antonio in time for our massage appointments. Looking forward to a leisurely day with no responsibilities and sleeping in for the first time, in a very long time.

Thanks Mayella, Papa and Grammy for helping out while we are away.

2 comments:

Smooch said...

Have fun! I hope team Freas is feeling better.

GrammaG said...

So happy you got away! Hope it was restfull and fun. I miss my grandbabies soooooo much! I leave for Ireland on Thursday. Temp there 25-61.. Temp here 102! Love ya Mom