Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Baby Steps

Lily walked today - twelve steps! She started walking across the kitchen, took a few steps, wobbled a bit, regained her balance and kept going. I counted them off as she went.

My mom said I walked at ten months. I didn't believe her at first but I guess it's possible, Lily turned eleven months this weekend - ten if you adjust her age for her early birth.


I made blueberry muffins tonight after work. Did you know it was possible for three eleven month olds to polish off a blueberry muffin in less than ten seconds?...after having dinner none the less. They ended up eating two. I must make good muffins.

3 comments:

Smooch said...

Woo hoo! Harper and Lucy have been hitting the Radio Flyer hard, so I'm hoping for big things soon. The poll is still open...

Gramma G said...

Like Mother Like Daughter!

MB said...

Go Lily go! Ella walked at 9.5 months, but Maggie, Kate, and Sarah will be one on Monday and still no steps for us...
The fun really begins now!!