Monday, August 20, 2007

Couch Potato

Here is Lily sitting on the sofa. It is funny how she crawls up, sits and then leans way back trying imitate us.

We had a playdate with three sets of twins at Jenny's house today. Nine babies, but it was surprisingly harmonious. Lucy was fond of Lily, giving her lots of kisses while Lily was giggling away. The kisses became hugs and progressed to tackles before the playdate was over but everyone was having a good time. Here are some action photos Jenny captured and posted on Harper and Lucy's blog. As Jenny says 'love hurts'.




More playdate snapshots...

Lily looking for Murdoch. Evan, Wilson and Lucy in the background.


Evan and Lily loved Murdoch. Should we get a dog?


I'm definitely ordering a tunnel like this one, worth hours of entertainment.

Will

Lily

2 comments:

Smooch said...

I got the pics on my site. Let me know if you want me to send the jpegs.

Happy Home said...

Yes please, I saw them on your blog tonight. You managed to capture some great moments.

www.harperandlucy.blogspot.com