Sunday, September 24, 2006

NICU visit

We are elated to finally have our family and that everyone is in good health. It is exciting to be a mommy!

I just got back from a trip to NICU feeding and cuddling. They are adorable! I can't wait to get them home. But trying to take advantage of this time to get some rest and relax.

My mom is here as well, she went to the next feeding as I was coming home. It helps to know I have family there spending a little extra time with them. Although the nurses have also been great.

Looks like William may be able to come home soon, but Evan and Lily need to get a little stronger and better at eating. At first I think we were pushing them too much on the bottles, we have relaxed a bit and are letting them gavage feed more. They may as well rest since they already have the tubes in. It seems to have helped them as this last feeding Lily looked pretty strong.

No comments: