Sunday, April 15, 2007

Baptism

Will, Evan and Lily were baptisted today. It was a day to remember, surrounded by close friends and family. I was surprised how moved I felt having those who I love dearly with us to celebrate the blessing of our children's lives and their invitation to a spiritual life. I had a warm feeling in my heart to know they will be loved and influenced by these valued people. The ceremony was brief but potent. Festivities followed at our home. The weather could not have been better, it was a gorgeous day to hang out, drink wine, enjoy some good food and even better company. See baptism photo album here.

Evan with his godparents Aunt Christy and soon to be 'Uncle' Chris.

Lily and her godparents Lisa and Brandt Parker.












Will and his godfather Jason Thompkins. His godmother is Julie Petty, my best friend from highschool in Gainesville.






No comments: