Sunday, June 03, 2007

Summer of Love

Ok, I've received some complaints. More photos, less chat. All these photos were taken today, enjoy!

Daddy's home from Seattle...come on guys, let's get him!

Getting into everything.

We can all pull ourselves to standing now. Getting back down is a bit trickier. Evan's in the middle wearing his 'I do all my own stunts' tee.

Spent some time in Ramsey pool today with Grammy and Papa. Welcome to Texas summer babies, the water is a great way to stay cool.



Lily and Mommy went to Camden's first birthday party. The party was baseball themed and Sarah rented a hotdog stand and popcorn machine. Great idea! We got Camden cowboy boots and a plush horse (every cowboy needs a good horse).


I missed the party but still love my baseball party favor, thanks Camden! - Will


Goodnight ya'll! - Evan

No comments: