Monday, July 30, 2007

Choo Choo?

When you have triplets it seems that everyone has triplets. I must know well over 30 triplet moms now and this group has been invaluable for tips on how not only to survive but thrive with triplets.



The 'Choo Choo' is on the must have list. So far my network has not been wrong, but I'm hesitating on this one.

Kids love it and it is supposed to be great for walking around the neighborhood, trips to the zoo, etc. It costs almost $200 for the three cars unless you are lucky enough to find one used. You can even add additional cars for siblings.

I'm not sure if the fun outweighs the certainty of being a spectacle. Should we Choo Choo? Do you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I choo choo and love it. Honestly, it gets just as much attention as the runabout or my triplet jogger! My girls are almost 10 months, so we have only done short trips in it. I also have been putting blankets in the bottom of it until they get more stable.
It is completely worth the money. I love it
Kimberly and the GA Guinn Trips
www.guinnfamilyhome.com

GrammaG said...

Would this be a good B-day present fpr the babes? Mom

Happy Home said...

Good idea, all the triplet mom's I've talked to have nothing but good things to say about the choo choo.