Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I Heart Etsy

I've discovered this fabulous art website called Etsy.

Artists post their own art for sale and there are new pieces listed every minute. It is fun to peruse and discover new budding artists. If you find an artist you like, you can check out their whole collection. And the best part is that the art is fantastically affordable. I picked out some new original art for our home and it is on it's way.

Because of Truth by AmyGiacomelli

Birds on a Wire by Laura Sue

The Big Moon Print by The Black Apple

3 comments:

The Kenworthy Crew said...

Thanks for the art website. I love Because of Truth. Hope all babies are doing better today.

Smooch said...

oh no. new shopping site. I love your new art!

Tanya Siekman said...

Love the prints, and I can't believe your babies are so big already. wow! ... and another one on the way! Congrats.

Tanya