Thursday, June 26, 2008

Good Golly

Well, I have nothing interesting to post. I'm too tired because my kids can get out of the bed and are not sleeping anymore. Carmen said to me this morning that maybe they don't need naps any more, I replied 'good god, no, the definitely need a nap!.' we must resolve this.

Anyway this crib climbing is getting dull. I promise to be back soon with an update on the house remodel progress and some thoughts on cleaning. Ok, that is not much more interesting.

Maybe I'll get my camera fixed and update with some cute photos. Don't give up on me - you three readers out there...

3 comments:

betty said...

i am at least reader #6 or 7 ;) i check your blog for a glimpse of my future since my twins are 19 months. i now have crib climbing on the radar... and i am nowhere near ready for glitter.

Christie said...

This post made me laugh Jen! You put into words what I feel a lot of the time. Sorry about the crib jumping and no sleeping. We haven't hit that milestone yet, but I'm sure it's coming quickly. I agree with Betty...I'm nowhere near ready for flour, glitter and glue. Maybe if Jessica came over and did it all, I'd be up for it though!

Fiesty at Fifty said...

As one of your daily readers Jennifer I find it amazing and wonderful that you can post at all! I love reading about you and David and the four adorable Freas...believe me, I won't give up on you... is Gramma G gone?? Hugs and Kisses to all, Linnea