Monday, July 21, 2008

Dining Room


I've ordered this dining room table from cottage home main stained in a dark brown (still need to pick out a minwax color). David was set on a round table and after hours of Internet searching I think I found one that will work.

Now I'm trying to select a chandelier and these are the top contenders.

Option1: from Circa




Option 2: from Currey and Co.

I don't think I'm going to worry about ordering chairs quite yet, seeing how I can't even keep chairs in my dining room yet without my toddlers moving them around and climbing on the table. But theoretically I like this one below from Wisteria recovered in a family friendly wipeable fabric like faux ostrich or something from Sunbrella.

3 comments:

Denise said...

I think the first chandelier is very pretty. Happy shopping. It took me a solid 4 hours to pick out 3 chandeliers for our new house and that was just at Lowe's.

Smooch said...

are we voting? I love option 1. Earthy and clean lines at the same time.

Happy Home said...

yes, votes welcome.

I think I like option one best too.