Friday, April 03, 2009

Lily's First Slumber Party


Jessica is babysitting Harper and Lucy this evening and she thought it would be fun to pick up Lily and let the girls have a sleep over. Lily was so excited, and barely gave us a peck on the cheek and a 'bye mommy, bye daddy, I'm going to Harper Lucy's house' before bounding out the door. She said, 'I have my Josie (her puppy) and my blankie mommy!' and climbed into the car seat waving bye.

It is 10pm and I haven't heard anything so assuming Jessica was able to get all the girls to sleep. We have our phone by the bed just in case she wants to come home in the night.

**Update**

Jenny and Jessica dropped Lily off about a half hour after I wrote this note. The girls had a great time together, laughing, playing and making cookies. By 10ish Lily was lying in bed quietly but still had not fallen asleep so they asked her if she would rather go home and sleep with Will & Evan or sleep there with Harper & Lucy. She said W&E so they brought her back, she felt fast asleep as soon as I placed her in bed.

4 comments:

GrammaG said...

What a mile stone. I remember once when you spent the night with a friend and you called your Dad asking him to please come for you.
Hope the experience was a positive one for Lily..

Anonymous said...

How did it go?

Heather said...

Wow! How did it go?

Anonymous said...

how did it go?