Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lily's Portfolio


Lily Clare with braids.  Even though I thought she looked darling, she was not impressed and quickly ran off to pull them out.

'Super Hero' and 'Pineapple' by Lily Clare

Top: 'Cat Sun & Beach with Sun & Rain', Bottom: 'Mermaid & Snake, Lily Clare
I love children's art and it is one of the things I daydreamed about having in our home once we had kids.  We display a lot of their art but haven't been very good about keeping their art.  Recently I found this portoflio at a local frame shop to save a few of their creations.  I also picked up the inexpensive acrylic frames above for Lily to display her art in her room.

1 comment:

GrammaG said...

Lily Clare's artistic talents are amazing. Watching her draw with such detail is impressive. She is a very confident child with strong feelings and opinions...traits that will serve her well in the future.
One proud Grandmother!