Friday, January 21, 2011

Pixie


Luckily, my hairdresser Farah at Sabia was able to fit Lily Clare in this afternoon for an emergency hair cut repair.  I couldn't take her to just anyone, I needed bring in the big guns.  Not only is Farah super talented but she was amazing with Lily Clare, you would think she had been working with kids forever.  She was so sad to have to do it but made my little girl feel so special and managed to comfort me at the same time. Lily ended up with a darling Mia Farrow pixie cut. And I have a long braid as a keepsake.  She spent an hour with her, making it just perfect and gave me a generous discount - '4 and under' pricing, which I am sure she just made up.



All better.

1 comment:

GrammaG said...

Lily Clare looks cute, cute, cute in her new pixie haircut. Hope she gets over this trauma soon.