Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Banana Splits and More


...for my birthday at work. Yum.



David took my  mom and I out to dinner at Justine's on my actual birthday earlier this month.  And my mom took the kids shopping for me, so I was showered with cute treats that they hand selected and wrapped....sparkely red nail polish from Holden, ballet slipper pink nail polish from Lily Clare, an expandable brush/mirror compact from Evan (doubles as toy eating monster) and a crystal embellished gold vitamin box from Will. 


Here we are eating strawberry cupcakes that my mom made, my favorite.  You can get a glimpse of the prints David got me for our dinning room wall.  But the best treat of all was spending time with the ones I love. I'm a lucky gal.

2 comments:

GrammaG said...

Taking the children shopping for their mothers birthday was a magical time for all of us. The children were so pleased they could each select a present for their mother. Each were thrilled with what they selected for her and happily assisted me in wrapping the presents. We talked about keeping the presents a secret until party time, but some of them were so proud and too excited to wait.

Heather said...

Looks like a lovely birthday. Happy belated!